Weddings You Can Afford
Getting married doesn’t have to cost the earth!
Our aim is to give an affordable and attractive option to those considering marriage.
We believe marriage is a very special relationship between a man and a woman and we want to make it a positive and memorable experience without major financial cost.
The Full Package:
Consists of wedding at St Lukes followed by reception in the hall.
All aspects related to wedding:
- Preparation interviews (normally 3) plus wedding rehearsal
- Fee for minister and organist (if required)
- Administration and certificates
- Vase of flowers for church
- Use of church
- Special Bible to commemorate the occasion
The following aspects related to the reception:
- Use of the hall and kitchen facilities – up to 6 hours
- Set up of the hall in terms of tables, chairs, crockery and cutlery.
(We can offer a basic table setting but you need to provide if you have special requirements)
- P.A. system in hall (for microphone and CDs)
- A team of people to serve in the kitchen – serving the food and cleaning up and washing up
- Rubbish removal
- Tea and coffee available as required
- Insurance and GST
- Please finish by 11pm at the latest
- Alcohol can be provided by you (not to be sold or people bringing their own)
Consumption to be moderate and must be consumed inside premises
- A refundable bond of $200 required
This package does not include the food. We do have a catering group that can quote for you a reasonable price according to your needs – we will get them to contact you if you are interested – or you can provide the food direct.
What we do provide is a team of people who will attend to the practical requirements and who will help this be a special occasion which runs smoothly.
The Wedding only
All aspects of the wedding
For further enquiries and bookings, please contact the church office – PH: (03) 9783 1561