Weddings You Can Afford
Getting married doesn’t have to cost the earth!
Our aim is to give an affordable and attractive option to those considering marriage.
We believe marriage is a very special relationship between a man and a woman and we want to make it a positive and memorable experience without major financial cost.
The Full Package:
Consists of wedding at St Lukes followed by reception in the hall.
All aspects related to wedding:
– Preparation interviews (normally 3) plus wedding rehearsal
– Fee for minister and organist (if required)
– Administration and certificates
– Vase of flowers for church
– Use of church
– Special Bible to commemorate the occasion
The following aspects related to the reception:
– Use of the hall and kitchen facilities – up to 6 hours
– Set up of the hall in terms of tables, chairs, crockery and cutlery.
(We can offer a basic table setting but you need to provide if you have special requirements)
– P.A. system in hall (for microphone and CDs)
– A team of people to serve in the kitchen – serving the food and cleaning up and washing up
– Rubbish removal
– Tea and coffee available as required
– Insurance and GST
– Please finish by 11pm at the latest
– Alcohol can be provided by you (not to be sold or people bringing their own)
Consumption to be moderate and must be consumed inside premises
– A refundable bond of $200 required
This package does not include the food. We do have a catering group that can quote for you a reasonable price according to your needs – we will get them to contact you if you are interested – or you can provide the food direct.
What we do provide is a team of people who will attend to the practical requirements and who will help this be a special occasion which runs smoothly.
The Wedding only
All aspects of the wedding
For further enquiries and bookings, please contact the church office – PH: (03) 9783 1561